Portraits and Self Info

Important Tips:

1. Engaging Your Subject
2. Alter Your Perspective
3 .Fill the Frame


environmental portrait:



 I liked this photo because it helped me understand where this person is coming from and his environmental life. I picked this picture because it depicts emotion and gives information about the person showed in the picture.







I liked this picture because it shows emotion and portrays a story about the person. I picked it because it helped be understand the environmental livings of this person and where he goes daily.









a self-portrait :

I liked this picture because its very smooth and simple, yet it shows and depicts beauty and makes the flowers pop. I chose this as my self portrait because it accurately represents the woman shown in the picture all while being simple.


I liked this picture because it made me think of a story and because its well shot and simple, yet very powerful and emotional. I chose this picture because it expresses strong emotion from the man and helps the viewers understand his struggle, but its also simple and powerful.





casual portrait:




I chose this picture because its simple and shows a happy emotion. I like this picture because it shows powerful emotion and spreads the emotion along the viewers.







I chose this picture because it also shows an emotion of happy and the picture is very simple all while spreading a strong emotion. I like this picture because it is so strong and powerful.





My plan for this assignment:

For this upcoming assignment i'm going to shoot my sisters and dad along with my mom. I'll take pictures of them outside or in an environmental place for them. To make this a good quality photo i'm going to engage the subject in the picture, i'll use my ability to alter the perspective so I can add insight and change it up a bit, i'll use some of the composition rules, like rule of thirds or framing, and when needed I will fill the frame with my subject. 

Who: My family, sisters, mom and dad.

What: Portrait shooting

Where: Outside in a scenic area with a nice background or in a environmental place for my dad, mom, or sisters.

How: By using the techniques discussed, this includes the rules of composition, filling the frame when needed, altering the perspective, engaging the subject, play with background, change the angel when needed, and experiment with the subjects expressions.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.E. #6.2

Free Write