Additional Student of the Month

Teachers: The Student of the Months Pre-Calculus Teacher
1. How has this Student changed this month? The student has changed this  month by becoming a harder worker and attaining good grades not only in my class but all of their classes.

2. In what ways has being the student of the month affected this student? I believe being the student of the month has affected this student by allowing them to see their capabilities in school and at home.

3. Why should all students work to achieve their goals? All students should work to achieve goals because it will assure their self confidence and that their capable of accomplishing their goals.

4. What should the mindset be when trying to achieve goals? The mindset I hope all students should have when trying to achieve goals is to be motivated and never give up because that attitude will only push you to success.

5. Whats so remarkable for a student to be student of the month? Its remarkable to be the student of the month because you are treated with respect by your teachers and classmates.

6.How has this student affected your class? This student has continued to assure me that my teaching has allowed them to succeed not only in my class but on important tests like the SAT and ACT.

7.How hard did this student work to achieve the goal of being student of the month? This student, in my class alone, has studied hours before and after school to maintain this goal, but they probably spent 5-6 hours of work in all of their classes combined.



Students: The Student of the Months Best Friend

1.How has your friend changed over this past month? My friend has become more aware of their actions because it affects the outcome of their goal and has become more hard working than they ever was.

2.Why should every student work to achieve their goals? Every student should work to achieve their goal because it instills self confidence in them because they know what they are capable of accomplishing.

3.What have you learned from your friend? My friend has taught me to never give up through all the challenges one may face and to always be motivated to move on and succeed.

4.In what ways has being Student of the Month for your friend affected you? Their actions as being the student of the month has affected me because it motivated me to be as hard working and ambitious as they are.

5.What do you think your friends mindset was going into this month? My friend was definitely  motivated to conquer this month and knew that going into this month that everything was going to happen for a reason.

6. Why has your friend motivated you to become the student of the month? My friend instilled courage within me that being the student of the month can be hard but will be worth it in the end. Their decisions this month have assured me that all goals can be conquered and so the next month my goal is to be the student of the month.

7.What were some challenges you think your friend faced along the way? Some challenges I'm sure my friend faced along the way was hate from other students and was to balance sports and school work at the same time, but their mindset allowed them to succeed in the end.

Mom: The Student of the Months Mom

1.What was your child's GPA? My childs' GPA this month was a 4.489

2. How has your child changed this month? Abbie has assured to study for many hours more than other months to achieve this goal.

3.What advice have you given Abbie? I have let her know that everything will be okay and that everything happens for  a reason.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.E. #6.2

Free Write