Final Exam Preview Part 2

1. When will you shoot this assignment? 
I will shoot this assignment either next weekend or the weekend after. The reason I want to do it earlier is so I can use the rest of the time to edit the film. 

2. Where will you shoot?
I will shoot at my house and everywhere my dog goes that day I shoot it. 

3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
I will be documenting the day in my dog life, I will tell the story about my dog from the moment he wakes up to the  moment he falls asleep at night.

4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
Equipment that I need is a DSLR (which I have at home), maybe a tripod ( I have), and a macbook to edit my film on imovie (I have).

5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where 
will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
Process:
  • In the morning when Andy goes on a  walk, I can use still photos because the viewers will get bored if they watch Andy walk
  • Throughout the day he sits outsides and sunbaths, for that I can use both photos and videos to show his favorite hobby
  • Him eating can be still and video because he is unlike most dogs and eats with a spoon
  • I will work to incorporate both videos and still photos to accurately symbolize my dogs life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.E. #6.2

Free Write